How central should the work of disciple-making be in our daily lives and in our church culture? How do we get there? And what does it actually look like?
The 8 studies in Making Disciples will highlight the work of disciple-making as the very heart of the Bible’s vision for the life of God’s people. They will also:
- guide you as you explore and discuss key Bible passages
- show you what it might look like to be involved in this great work of God
- forge the deep biblical convictions that you will need in order to commit to disciple-making
- address the challenges and potential pitfalls around making disciples of Jesus
- help you see disciple-making as both an enormous privilege and an attainable goal.