Vinegrowers offers Partnership calls to continue walking with you in your goal to raise up more vineworkers for the work of ministry. These calls are generally only offered as a follow-up to one of our Vinegrowers free consultations.
Partnership calls are an opportunity for you to:
- come back to us with further questions;
- ask about overcoming obstacles you have encountered;
- talk through the best ways to implement changes you are trying to make;
- have some accountability for taking action and making progress;
- share with a sympathetic outsider some of the hard things you are experiencing;
- receive ongoing prayer support.
Unlike the initial free consultation, Partnership calls will not involve a written report. Nor will they take the form of personal training for leadership teams. They will be limited to a maximum of three people from your team (including the person who was involved in the initial consultation), and will last for up to 75 minutes per call. To allow time for progress, as a general rule there will be a gap of at least two months between Partnership calls.