This set of five Bible studies is designed to explain what it means to be a Christian and to present a non-Christian with the challenging message of Jesus.
The studies are all based on passages from the Gospel of Mark (these passages are all reproduced in the booklet), and focus on five 'tough questions' that arise in the narrative:
- Are you so dull? (7:1-23)
- Who can forgive sins? (2:1-12)
- Who do you say I am? (8:27-38)
- What must I do? (10:17-31)
- My God, my God, why? (14:53-65, 15:1-41)